Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Superpower

If i could have any superpower I would be able to alter genetic and molecular matter. This would mean I could change my or someone else's DNA coding or molecular structure. I could make my self stronger or heal injuries faster. This would also be a great power because i could find cures for diseases like cancer and aids by changing altering the immune system to fight them. My power would be much better then other powers because it has so many different uses. Other powers like tele-porting or mind control only have one or two solid uses. If I wanted to go places quickly for free I could make my legs stronger and my body lighter so I could run across water. If wanted someone to do something for me I could change the structure of their brain to think I ruled them. These things along with many other uses of my power would make it the best superpower ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment